Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Powerpoint Presentation On Reggaeton

Hole

rows Aber wicend last. If I can spend all wicend (and a few days of one-bitwin) there, we'll no doubt. Strange how that could have only spent two years gneud wheelbarrow loads of new friends, but the dough than the one (well, maybe one southern two lucky) beating r'hen crew.

Perhaps that all this has arisen from the fact that half of our house has ffreuo with the other half (well, three of me us against the other two) for resyma completely over my head and resembling to small children in a school yard shouting match. Now in desperation, lovely demtashwn lot too strong to spend the rest of what is gennai'n acownt bank travel across Wales to see people erill to be seen at the same level as me. This weekend will be the first I spent in Cardiff since commencing January with stiwdants erill here I'm sure. Is the fact that this house has now manifested itself as a smelly hole that we've banded themselves with the 'landlord from hell' did not help the cause I do not Rama.

But I'm quite happy here as long as there not hot in my teapot Gray Lady, the harp in tune, Aaron snoring and sleep up grisia Cai house up the lane.

0 comments:

Post a Comment