Wednesday, June 14, 2006

3d Movies Are Blurry For Me

Lemon Jelly

cruel thing is to lose inspiration and muse. I've been trying to start painting all day and all I've been able to achieve this far is sitting on my ass listening to albums blwgras Rows gift I Iwan on Friday and swigio bottle of gin and sucking lemwns. Ma ma gennai'r gennai'r ideas and technology, But is not there rhwsut spark. This type of frame of mind which creates cachfa normally. Portreada above the left eye with the right kind of thing, and stuff which is never good enough to be worth finishing. Casa gennai room to keep the work and they can be a bit of a different lanes Perhaps I'm not, but as it stands now, our own shambyls. I hope that it could soak up a bit of a magic island where it would stay within a fortnight to fail and deliver a masterpiece or two ...

... ah char idda him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment