Friday, June 23, 2006

Kate Playgrounde O-face Stream

red

I just bought off ebay Moleskine have looked at the Flickr account Mike . Small black booklet for identifying things like fashion or thoughts or whatever you fancy taking the owner's car is this, which has been used in the past by such luminaries as Picasso and Chatwin to express themselves in a personal and quick. Gennai had no idea that the fashion "Grade rise" does not exist, but now I think bysai'n great idea get that one on me. The small pink sketch book which gennai too big to keep in my pocket and I fysai'n nice to have something that could suddenly use while on the island anyway. To make photo galleries of some bird or flower or write a few verses mashwr. I did something similar for my level, 's where my sketch book with me all the time band, for about six months. Will it be nice to be able to start it again and chase memories at the same time I think.

Criccieth Festival tomorrow with Aled as caught playing there somewhere and then on to New House because of our work the night there. No, not sgennai individual life and yes, I followed my girlfriend crazy. Mac off.

To the depths of Lake Peninsula Sunday tea party with brothers Acre Myfyr new album to discuss the Cowboys, as I am in charge of the mistimanas creative. I got fechdannau Samon, party rings and jelly red, oh we will! Then a week to prepare for the island, a visit to Penygroes to see Wil, and Aaron arrive Friday for camping somewhere near Caernarfon with his trip to see him so lets also I think.

's fun to be had!

0 comments:

Post a Comment