Sunday, October 8, 2006

How Much Do The Floor Sweepers

Complain

nasty thing is to live in a mess. Dwnim how much I try, Is it a bedroom for no neater than when I moved in two weeks n'ol. Extension Cables and fashion canvas and cardboard boxes all over the place so that no gennai place to turn is gone. HEG! I hate the cyrtans here, rhay velvet Samon ychafi resting on a pole which is bent so that will I be able to open or close the bygars.

nasty thing is not a familiar face at home as well. A pint in a pub where everyone knows everyone else's, not the atmosphere sterail somehow related to the pubs of Cardiff. Each inn offers "Real Deals" and "Booty on sky sports" and "Becks bottle - £ 1.75". And again, I live among students who require dressing up as cartoon characters or cowboys and get drunk on three malibu and coke and requires takes their shoes under their armpits n'ol on the trip home. But among the hotchpotch contemplative, feels nice to have only sinking return to the procedure to be angry and bitter at everyone here and drink lady gray loose in a teapot. Liam Liam.

nasty thing is having to get up early every morning and I know full well that bored until 5. Onmouseover Pharmacology lectures interesting, but the rest is spam depending on the lecturer. Al

And then he does not here either, which is really nasty. But I have seen on the wicends for a while, at least until after the Swansea crowd. Our own fine, just a rhyfadd to go so long without seeing someone so close and then the fact that from as far and the two of me on top of that we live our own lives. But our own lovely get out of here sometimes. I stood in the Cowboys record for Boomerang Bandit wicend last. It went very well, with a new version by a few to look forward to 'see on the screen by the 2nd of November ...

n'ol I enjoy being in Cardiff on the whole. Allai'm complain.

0 comments:

Post a Comment