Sunday, October 22, 2006

Team Zissou Uniform Sale

Ulcer

HEG! - This week has been the most unfortunate one for me to be remembered a long time. I do not think that day has passed since leaving Tuesday where Aled'm not injured myself in some way or another and I now resemble a Chess board with only a few squares of white visible on the skin ago.

Tuesday night, Matthew's birthday celebration in a pair of cowboy boots and socks perforated. The empty first stage was for me to drink myself silly mail so that I could feel the pain. Another huge mistake was letting me get my drag to Liquid to finish the night bouncing and waving breichia and so on with adding David Brook the beasts blisteraidd. Paying Wednesday morning I did of course as I try to hobble my way to lectures 10 o'clock morning with a hell of a headache and cola as a roundabout. Handlan day walking into the parlor door she stood for the rest of the day Wednesday, creating a hole in my pretty bulky lesions and small purple sweater wlannog up my waist.

Things are worse people.

Thursday's Wels Delyth decided to go to the Oxjam gig in Clwb Ifor with his beloved Cai and lots of money scrip. Good gig, if not a bit too quiet, and meat Druids Callaghans to follow the performance of Kentucky AFC. Upon arrival Callaghans, the Druids have been and this penderynu'n of a sudden that the band finally hooked spam Dei Nantes off and so I want to Bounce a bit to see who was around various (Must add at this point that I am now a "two cloth to the wind" and not fyswn to have attended such a place if I can better reasoning). Having left me there alone been to my story, before I fall on my nhintws twice in front of everyone trying to find a familiar face. Owff, and the sores on my ass cheeks and knee in rhay nasty.

Saturday became the pinnacle of pain per week. And I mention that my room had a bed that looks pretty bleak, this is going to clear the canvas and put up posters and pictures of the walls. Then, as the keyboards stand for "two-Pier" has just arrived (had to wait two weeks to get it because the one right has become the first time), rows a lot of fun and set the digital Yamaha Roland VK-7 organ underneath the fireplace in the wall and wiring everything to each other. Now, given that both of these beast'm surrounded by heavier than the ordinary keyboard and that she joban real muscular man to carry comfortably, imagine the pain as the two fall on top of each other a square on my right foot. By some miracle, a vicious, the hole still liking the stand open, make it come loose and the whole thing collapse flat into the floor. Pass me the story stood out for a while until you come to myself and crawled to the parlor with a bleeding foot. Bag frozen peas Lucy went for it and act out the nurse told me to kick and looked generally pale in my seat. Went on a trip to A & E then to have X-ray and attention from a handsome doctor and found I had not been cut, but not'm supposed to walk me there for sbelan. Owff, and fails EVERY gig in Clwb Ifor all major Haven has come down for it. But at least here gennai excuse to be lazy now (whether the picture is not any justice gneud lesions than CLA and either way).

The house has been a dangerous place to live recently too. Here llygodan big black dart through the parlor to hide under the couch while we watched a movie night Ferchar (ESI spent the rest of the night sitting on the highest point of the sofa). These roof start gwllwng last night, and water running from the light in the parlor as Matthew backed up grisia bath. So nanny lives in darkness until perform the command the landlord (who gneud joban pretty good of not answering his phone or messages so far ...) and finally everyone's pretty sure that someone had broken into last night has also tried for me to hear the sound of the back door being hit and Matthew saying that he has seen someone on the patio in addition to all helicoptars police circling above the street stood in place until early hours in the morning. Went to sleep with the lights on after that, reading and listening to Oscar Wilde's 'Piano Concerto No.1 in F sharp minor' by Rachmaninoff to stay awake.

It was the morning's sour milk (day soon) too.

Harymff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment