Sunday, May 22, 2011

Gay Cruising Areas Near Frederick



dinner - sandwiches with zieleninkąą again: D my favorite in the end. \u0026lt;3
school tomorrow. two is not a mathematician! * Uh *
but a whole hour agony on the chemistry - the question c
and even test of biology; (
oo and this story from Polish legends, c
somehow survive; *
and today I had to learn and sat on the books, and nothing came c
somehow I do not have inspiration or inclination to learn.
I'll finish dinner, drank some coffee and go in the book ^ ^
+ I hope that today's tanning browned at the end, because I'm all red.
a sunburn that usually after a few days back to his pale imidżu; o.
nightmare! but somehow the sun in Małopolska is bad ...
in the mountains so I did such a great tan, and not here? O
hmm. no it błanoc as we say xd. pa * *

0 comments:

Post a Comment