Sunday, May 22, 2011

Who Invented The Grapefruit Knife



... I woke up today with a headache. thus did not go to chapel.
was sentenced to listen to Mass on the radio. O no but what I came up with the pain is not ...
now slowly disappear, but that's not it.
'm looking at the t shirts in the closet ... doing pretty good:)
dream of black with a cross. today or this week it'll get! \u0026lt;3
terribly hot. I hate the hot mornings when my room is the sahara.
and despite the fact that I have blinds on the windows is still the heat of the ... I wake up with headache and lack of will to live. and half-day get tired of these symptoms. C
but one plus years and my room is cool evenings:)
but I have no room on this page, you did not choose ... C
_________________________________________________________________ b.
thank for yesterday's very pleasant conversation. \u0026lt;3
I fixed the humor, but it neatly: **
science today and tomorrow to see you! I can not wait.
on your view there is a banana in my mouth. and so without a reason ... P
too much you can love? , * Who knows ...
think about a new haircut because longer the hair is very long.
no but of course we all pound my head that I do not want to cut and długiee ... : P
probably good that you have. * Can persevere with the venturing.
Well, maybe I will now study. chemistry and history awaits! ; About
do not know if I can manage; (

0 comments:

Post a Comment