Tuesday, September 5, 2006

Bumps On My Thumbs Look Like Warts

Sex Snails

Welly to something quite ... well, I think sgym s the only word, tonight.

Colin and Gary, the snail sex grand trying to get that through the glass walls of their tanks for the first time. Although Gary is older than Colin from about a year and a half to fail, but that Colin approximately twenty times its size. Oh my God, I did ever fashion shenanigans by creatures so young! Odd I have both something that looked like an excuse for bidws white extruded from their necks and aimed towards one another (with little luck must add).










Both snail dirty, Damn them and their rampant libido ...

I dynis Colin out of his tank, and a piece of cucumber as a kind of entertainment distractions, this is pushing it bidws n'ol head and stop all the dirt. Ychapychamychins.

Time will tell what is odd about being a long term relationship or sex berfertrwydd temporarily.

0 comments:

Post a Comment