Friday, September 1, 2006

I Have Had A Uedvt In My Arm

Snoring

's life is moving too quickly and situations change with seasons. I do not want the Summer here as long as this, I've fed me there. Tasa'r October longer swni little bit happier (Winter'll stay as he is, I've found that it rains a lot too much on short notice in Cardiff this time of year).

Been quite busy on the whole travel between Kediff studio, Dyl Mei, house Auntie Summer Lama and've found that such shenanigans have sapped a lot of energy out ohonai. Waris me a lot of Tuesday night completely awake in bed sharing room with Cai beloved because I harassed in the back thought I'd start snoring in my sleep. What a silly thing to do.

doth Mari here tonight to Mista our easy chairs red cedar and put hope and love in the hearts of the less fortunate of us. I say it was nice to see real r'hen yet to speak in a summery rather than the heady rumble between the two of me not as a rule (not that Mari is able to talk properly anyway, poor small).

sad news that Sir Kyffin dead. Danger would not be able to afford any of his work in years to come MCC.

Test drive and within a fortnight or fail tion meeting new album sionclyd the Cowboys to finish probably. Then start another season, before Christmas that the trimings prey are on display by October. Owff ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment