Sunday, October 3, 2010

Basis Cleaner Clean Face Wash Canada

Post, September 28, 2010 Quick note

I ride the train to the girl. What did I do today? Not too much ... In total, some of the productive things I did today, it's quite a sharp workout. Last weekend was very busy. In addition to playing on Friday and all Saturday - on Sunday, most of the day I learned on Monday of the exam policy. I passed the exam, but at the expense of something ... Almost all of the night from Sunday to Monday was do not sleep through. Fatigue was huge, as soon as I got home, I began to reward yourself for my "stunt." An hour on the computer You, some videos, then silting, naps, etc. Unfortunately, nothing in that time I did not specific. Then another came my Agata and the evening we spent time together. At the same finish before going to sleep I saw a new episode of Dexter, and to bed. Dexter already decided prior to that work and so I can not finish, because the book after which I was not firing and information for my job there was as much at all. To Katowice for a meeting with the promoter, and so I does not pay to go, because I have not finished work - or I did not check, nor did I get the alert. I called there this morning and I talked it. It turned out that I need to arrange with the Dean to extend the session or return of the work (something like that, it's called). Dean is in Rybnik 30tego, also was there on Thursday to choose. I think that today and so I can not do anything, because I'll be back home by 23 (yes I have a train). Tomorrow is the day which again would have to take to work to my goal - to write the work by the end of September came true. Already Now I know that it will Ciężkowo ...
Reflecting on my actions of, I wonder what is the cause of such a large variation of my mobilization? I can only assume that the lack of consistency in the construction of smaller goals. Over the weekend I was focusing only on what is now, not thinking about the future, with new plans and goals for the next day. I imagined myself enjoying a the exam, but never for a moment did I pondered what awaits me after this victory, the joy of slowly subsided, but the reality reminds me of myself. It seems to me This joy that gave me an excuse to stop by for a while, breather. As that life I used to be assimilated to the road, so to stop przyrównałbym inn standing on the road. Finally, I managed to reach it, breather. However, the innkeeper was so good in his artistry that he has led me to this would be for the night. One night in a comfortable bed, with food and drink on hand acted as a magnet and makes me want to stay longer. Once again, laziness has taken an attempt to stop me, effectively masking your character.
What should I do to not get caught in a trap? I think a good solution would be aware of the planning of a break, rest, however, designate a specific time on it. Then the plan to indicate further actions that zbliżyłyby us to reach a specific goal. Why do so and not otherwise? After taking a certain amount of work (especially at the beginning), the award must be. Therefore, the larger goals we share for less - to see your progress, and be able to reward, because it increases the incentive awards. If we tried to do with their works, which only work, surely we can not (the more that we have been rather the opposite of such robots.) Selecting and planning the prize is something natural, and so what we have done, in which case we will have confidence that we operate on with the plan. They will not be room for excuses such as: already done so much, now I am entitled to a little rest (when this "little" deals such as 3 days). We would be much easier to avoid such traps, as we have scheduled to take a rest. Then we agree with his second "I" so you're saying time to relax, have fun now, use your vacation, but do not relieve you of the obligation to implement their plans. From tomorrow, you start to work . This approach has a better chance to control their "dark side".
Summary: A very important element in overcoming the following road sections its aim is to plan weekly. In which we should not be afraid of taking "holidays" as rewards for achieving smaller goals. Particularly at the beginning they should not be too small, we really felt it on myself, but chosen so that it does not rozleniwić too much and do not fall into the vortex of "comfort zone"

0 comments:

Post a Comment