Friday, October 15, 2010

Costco Zippered Robes

Warsaw Business

trip to Warsaw in the total has gone, although I suspect that all these questions that I asked, I would ask by phone or by mail. The business owner generally does not try to interest me the franchise - perhaps because I already found a collaborator (since I went to the Rybnik Warsaw). The meeting was probably more to show yourself and pass the assessment by the "Chief." I think it went very well. During the conversation, I learned that the price increase since December of training, similar training time and quantity of materials to students. Apparently this is due to market demand, and the decision was taken jointly by the franchisees. Now the most important - is to decide. The first training I had been on Oct. 30 in Szczecin, which is to be soon. I was a little scared, that everything is happening so quickly, but on the other hand - what is the sense in waiting? Yesterday I fell asleep in my head I was thinking about one million, I'm an adult. I realize that the age of 23 years (in February 24th), I am more than 5 years of age. At that time, I did very little as an adult. It is high time to change that, seriously approaches to life.
Next my main and most important goal is to write this thesis. I was really little, but the worst. Unfortunately, still leave at the end of the work that I was doing the worst. Now I can not leave it so late, because it is the end. Well, but what? It was a week and a few pages to add all, I can handle!
Harmonica Method I was totally Olano, unfortunately I was not able to spend time doing this. I recently was hard to clarify the goals, all the time because a lot has happened. Some things did, others for not doing - the result is not my whim, but rather from the external situation. I think we now need to prepare properly and spend the next few days intensively. I do not want to be so, as usual - that is, the entire seat several hours Thursday until Friday morning. I want to have it's just behind.
With the advent of work, I start to work on themselves. I will definitely read more books and articles wise. Soon I plan to post on the blog more interesting and substantive content. For all the thirsty "practical" is certainly great news.

0 comments:

Post a Comment