Thursday, October 7, 2010

What's A Good Ds Recording

next step ...

Im referred to as the start of the project, the harder it is to me to continue it. Countless numbers of failures helps me every time to make bad decisions. I do not know why, but they have become a form of my excuses, yet one should not expect what was, and what is now and what will be! Week I began to plan the week, outline plan, but it was not written on paper. Today I started to plan the day, but it was written on a sheet, half of which, and the other party has already been filled by some bullshit. There was a lack of transparency in all of this, lacked proper technique of the proceedings. Ideally I went when I was a task for the day written on the little sticky notes and hung 20cm above the monitor to my laptop (on the wall). Then, I could easily be monitored from time to time glancing at a card and seeing if I still have work to do. Once again I caught myself on the fact that the piece of paper did not write what you do not have to do. I think the lazy yesterday, I did not want to have the whole day and I decided to analyze these things to be known - since so many times I wrote them on cards, so now I know what about. However, I do not know exactly why ... how these things are not written on a piece of paper, you do not know how to stop that they do not do it! I can see how the lack of time spent on the previous day for planning, much affects me today. Do not write that I did not do anything today because I did! But my result is very average. Expect from each other much more than what I presented her behavior. I see you tomorrow with a promoter who has viewed my work. I hope that after his comments, I know how I write and I take longer to work to the max. The plan is - to the end of October have already finished all the work, with all the amendments. So I could defend themselves and have already solved. I feel that more and more to me is pregnant ... whenever someone asks me, how's work, I feel more and more embarrassed. I would become such a man, so that people who know me know that as a promise something for something I will take, it is certain as to the bank. So get down to work. I put the goal of creating a very detailed plan of what to do and what not to do - for tomorrow. I think that with such a plan will much easier to maintain discipline.


Below is what gave the promoter at our first meeting - on Tuesday after six months without a response:

What I have:
first Action Plan
second 35 working parties
third materials to write a job to finish, including:
map
begun to finish the book threads,
report gosu selected - ready to be worked
interview arranged and guaranteed full assistance and materials from Focus
4th Willingness and time to do it
What am I missing?
first Technical processing work (quotes, text alignment, tables describe )
second ends the first chapter (description of a shopping-material are)
third Middle and end of the second chapter.
4th Consent promoter to write it in this session and defend.
Action Plan:
October 6 - appointment conversation with the ladies working in the administration Focus
Oct. 8 - a seminar that I bring to the unfinished work of the first chapter
Oct. 22- bring the whole work, doing technical amendments (ie, text alignment, tables, quotes properly done)
; October 30 - the deadline which would have the work finished and revised

plans are not too ambitious, but I note that this is a version of the minimum that I need to meet. I signed a card and gave into his hands. Tomorrow, I commend the work of a department finite.

I thought about my blog and it seems to me that I'm running too much in the direction of a blog than a website supporting motivation. I would like to change in the near future, or create a separate department with separate posts purely theoretical. But now I'm trying to concentrate on work BSc regular training, and overcome its addiction to the Internet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment