Sunday, October 3, 2010

Oregon Duck Wrestling Singlet

still go forward ...

is third in October 2010. Three days ago marked the deadline for the implementation of my main goal - writing a thesis. It is true that the road not taken on a few things that bit me in that prevented - such as repair, examination of the policies, and problems with the material to work. However, I strongly sprężył, I know that I would give advice and work would have already been completed. Blog was created to help others in motivation, but also to me. Unfortunately, as you can see the nature of man, so easily can not be changed. Habits formed year won the momentary enthusiasm, sense of mission and a desire to be better. Unfortunately for me, reminded of the old demons, habits. Do not know if Starcraft is not an addiction, there is every indication that it is. I have therefore to overcome not only the old self, laziness, but also an addiction. Is not easy, but nobody said that it will be easy. The greater the sacrifice and difficult road to the goal - this achieved brings more excitement and joy. I decided not to give up. I still go ahead. Apparently, the winner of the loser is different from that after the fall of hundredths gets up and continues fighting. I wonder if this fight will last ... how much will it take me to master and discipline ourselves. I hope that is not life ... be happy if I could in a year, I'd be proud if osiągnąłbym it in half a year, and if I could it in a shorter period of time, it would be mega great achievement.
work on each other, their character is, in my opinion, the toughest task they exist. No one has set for it any profits, it is not known whether he will be there, and if so, it will be hard to measure. No one forces us to what makes you do it only for himself. There is a paradox that people who need it most, do not have enough character and perseverance to do anything, and people who have this self-denial, usually do not need such training (obviously exaggerating now, because I think everyone can be a little bit better than it is now) . Since I decided that I do not give up and continue the fight of laziness, the first thing you should do is to create a plan for the week. Then I just start working.
plan for next week will be as follows:
  • first On Monday, as much as possible to write a thesis
  • second Tuesday to settle the issue in Katowice and Rybnik, and continue typing job, according to the promoter
  • third Wednesday a meeting with the ladies of the Focus, to give me any information about the gallery. Then pour it on the computer screen, to a folder of work ;-)
  • 4th Thursday This re-work on the Bachelor because ...
  • 5th On Friday a meeting with the promoter in Rybnik. Working at the club

addition, this week I would meet at least once with a girl + weekend. Until that time to find a game pokerka with colleagues, and go somewhere to chat with his cousin, which already 2 months have not seen. Another assumption is NO game Starcraft, and daily body workout. Successive development plans every day, it is also one of my priorities. If it succeeds, will play himself in the optional SC next week.
Another week of challenges, sacrifices, a huge amount of work (not only physical and mental, but also mental) . I think it will be a very big challenge. Experience in this field has taught me a little bit, and approach it with respect and humility. This does not mean, however, that no self-confidence (although it is not some huge). I have a goal before our eyes, peeled the way, is "only" its implementation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment