Sunday, September 19, 2010

Can U Use Extra Delicate Woolite In He Machines



I have not written already for two days. When I started to write that sentence, it would be: "Do I have already written a long time," but once zreflektowałem and I said to myself - after all, just two days ... it is not long: O. As it is relative, all-around (even those entries), I decided not to start subjective - as subjectivity will probably be a lot today. Turning to substance - not written by two days. Not because I did not want (already begins to subjectivity, p), whether or not that those two days suffered a defeat ... I just do not have time. On Friday, I managed to go through all tasks, except the last (fifth write at least one way to work BSc), which I added at the end, just to prevent downtime in the writing of my work. It plunged me unfortunately. Being demanding with yourself and not bent, I decided on Saturday at noon (when I woke up after work), that does not include a list of tasks and start all over again! By some unfortunate coincidence, I did not do a task list on Friday for Saturday. It may, therefore, I woke up at lunchtime, with nothing planned, my body does not need to get up earlier. Usually after a night at the club day is very lethargic. On Saturday I was very muddy, I wanted more sleep after 8 hours of sleep, than on Thursday, after 5ciu. Is probably due in part to the fact that the body is totally out of tune and does not know whether to get used to night mode or day. The whole numb, like a zombie, or one after the anesthesia, I had śniadanio-dinner przymuliłem on compiling and took up the homework, which was not already too much. During the cleaning, I learned that we have in the afternoon go to a cousin's birthday. Excellent ... At this point, unless I gave up internally. My old subconscious, came to the conclusion that I have the perfect explanation for why he did not do, and why I have nothing to do. The evening was planned long ago - the event. This time it did not work, but normal event, which I missed, since some two years, I played continuously and without interruption, every Friday and Saturday. 3 weeks one of the clubs in which he resided, is under renovation, and Saturday I am free and I intend to use them in a 100% - to make up for partying. For those of the larger cities, I must add that in Rybnik - the city where I live, events are only at the weekend, and working every Friday and Saturday with events from the consumer had no contact. The event was moderate and well even though that one of the premises was broadcast from the NSS and Pudzian won his fight. Stoned, delighted with the success of the Pole, after the fourth I found myself at home. Of course, I would not be coming after them if I did not attached kompa and failed to check and NW hh and not started to cook dinner. Some remnants of kibble and yoghurt drink to that - the perfect mix to sleep. I got up as usual for dinner, which is around 13.00, and I was filled with the desire to do nothing. Laziness was disrupted by the pussy, I left the door on Friday and increased the on Saturday. Already planned a meeting with Agatha to 16:40, and was still a little time for the chip. Normally I sit in front of my computer and confused about. This time, however, that destruction was not so, as always. Was incomplete. Once in a while, the reproaches, muddy and my mind seemed to slow to focus on my goal. Target, which I took earlier in the week, and whose implementation already beginning to slow. I got up and looked up at the paper on which was printed laziness, and lying next to odkrojona part of it. One part. I did not think I'm so weak, that the crisis would come so quickly. I realized that the first few days will be the worst, that the weekend can be really dull and hard, but I did not think that will do nothing. I looked at my watch - I still had time to come Agatha - perfectly. I got dressed and wanting to go jogging with the dog. Immediately, however, was the excuse - Yet I will not be in sweat pants with a dog walked around the village on Sunday when everyone dressed in gallium. A cool things I do not want to dress, except that a T-shirt and sweat pants ... and in general the whole idea of \u200b\u200brunning an average. Maybe something will happen to me again with his throat - what to expose. I folded. I folded, but the steps made in this direction to "do something" and the feeling which had filled my body - crying out to get down to work. Also, I started to run up the stairs. Only after several rundkach there and back I realized that I do not have a cell (stopwatch). I ran into the room and took her turn up stopwatch. After the run, standard - pompko-high bar and A6W. Tired, sweaty, proud of myself, I went to bathe and dress. It was my first success on Friday. The first felt overcome laziness. Why did fewer than before, but this time won the internal struggle and that in like style. This type of situation really got me motivated, give you a sense of control and makes it more I want to fight. I've been waiting for tomorrow I can dig laziness once again! I know that I can handle J , this week will be much better. I have experience from last. I know that as I want it, I proved it on Thursday. I also know what to avoid to not lose again. It's time to take up the plan for the day and week.

plan for tomorrow (Monday):

first write at least 5 lic work sites
second I train at least 30 minutes body
third of preparing a plan on Tuesday
4th I make an interesting blog entry on
5th I record at least half an hour of lecture Policies


most important things to do this week:

first Receive books from Katowice
second If it is necessary to borrow the missing books in Rybnik
third Capturing lectures on policy and find out when the exam
4th Complete work faces


plans plans, I hope I can get it done. In total, I see no other option. This week is kind of restart my war with laziness. I know that it will not be neither easy nor pleasant. Also bear their sacrifice and suffering will probably be my girl, because I do not know if I can find time for her. I do know that the winning this war depends on all of my future life, and even if it does not know how hard I fought. I do not want to be like most people mentioned by Kotter in the quotation which has recently posted, I want to create your life and have an impact on my surroundings. It is therefore important skillful self-management, or his time.
wrote today that I failed to perform the task since it did not have time. I must now, unfortunately, is corrected and objectively look at the topic. The statement "did not have time" is the greatest and the most common lies that exist. Nobody can deny that the only thing that is not relative, it is time. Each of us has 24 hours of the day, and what to do, depends only on him. It is known that there are things that need to be done and the end of the day, but the vast majority of these 24godzin is for our use. We can freely dispose of them. We are free beings. If someone does not want, it does not have to walk to school, does not have to go to work, does not have to go to church, to meet with colleagues, or do a million other things that he does. And what must be? Must reckon with the consequences. How not to go to school it will have no education, but whether he is training needed? Do not waste the years of his life going to college, because when they will probably sell in the store or deal with something we are studying it unnecessary. How not to go to work, will not have money, will be released. It seems this may strange, but it is the magnitude of ways that would not going to work (the usual) to live and have money. From these positive activities such as opening and creating a business, such as the benefits, charity, or even procreation Link . Examples can be multiplied, but why? Perfectly clear that chain reaction. The world just works: action -> reaction. Diagram is trivial, and yet so hard to use it. Referring to the theme of purpose and self-development, it is best to reverse the equation. Reaction to occur, we need action. So far, everything is simple, quite obvious pattern. Often, however, we skip the obvious reason of their obviousness. Once again, I note that when we have a goal, we should ask ourselves - what to do to achieve it. What to take steps that Peel path? Keep in mind that the occurrence of certain reactions, the need for a lot of action. Thus, you have to spend a huge amount of effort and time. Now go back to what I wrote earlier, namely the consequences. Our actions are directed, if in one direction, work on everything. The fact that I decided to write a paper, not only has positive consequences in the form of written work, but also negative in the form of discomfort from her writing, and the lack of everything that I could have, if I set aside time to do it (and not writing jobs) . In economics this is called opportunity cost. Each of our goal, therefore, is associated with the enormity of the consequences, positive and negative. The bottom line is that we should be aware of them. When choosing a purpose, you should consider the negative consequences, to take into account what is lost and be prepared to lose it. It's probably the hardest part of all fun. Be prepared to lose something that had not yet happened in the name of something that is not entirely certain (how can I be sure that overcome laziness and the change?), But we can bring more profits. This is what I wrote is a pure definition of an investment. In which there is always an element of sacrifice, risk, and the planned profit. Remember, therefore, that AIMS is really Investing in the future. Invest wisely so ... J

0 comments:

Post a Comment