Sunday, September 19, 2010

Watch Southparkstudio On Ipad

+ Plans

Today was mega intense. Yesterday I went to sleep until about 2 am, a cold that I caught some time ago, gave a sharply felt. It was hard to sleep, still had to get up, smarkać, go to the toilet ... but not a użalaniu for myself ;-) I had to write. Yesterday before bed I made a list of items, tasks, goals. I told myself that if any of them will not be satisfied I will not harp on my card and yet leave it alone. Tasks looked follows:
first write 5 pages a minute of work
second not watch more than a match Idris
third not play poker
4th arrange a pass Agata Dean
5th Training physically 30min
6th Helping with the housework
Task is not so much, at first glance a simple matter. The practice has proved to be a hassle. Wake up at 7.00 in less than five hours of sleep in order to earn the bus at 9.00 to the city, in order to earn up and back before 11.00 on match Idris (write about it a little later). The motive training, embracing the, breakfast, shower, shave and go. At the bus stop, he noticed my cousin, who immediately called and persuaded to come out of almost moving bus and go with him to the city. Along the way zaliczyliśmy few stops - as the newly opened company, and still takes care of paperwork and advertising. (Small advertorial: http://www.r1.rybnik.pl/ ). It turned out that he needs insurance - instantly I turned on the mode of "financial adviser" and I wanted him to get things done right away and get back to work in this profession. Unfortunately, after long contemplation, I came to the conclusion that I can help him, but when it comes to work, then stick to the plan. From the city came back from 11, as planned. Idre watched and no one else - YES! Again, I stuck to the plan. My joy was really great. I was aware that, if not write on the card - just watch Idre - be sitting in front of a 2.5 hours longer. I was really proud of myself! Next write about poker, also proved to be a hit - apparently already know its drawbacks as well, so now I can use ;-). After watching the match, I took to cleaning the house, then dinner, and about an hour 14tej took to writing. I never would have thought that writing an A4 page can a man take so much time: O. Because at 18.00 I had saved just enough. I've come to the conclusion that the probability that the creation of 5 pages of these materials that I have is ZERO. I had to focus on the economy and the history of Rybnik After reading a huge amount of texts of Rybnik, increasingly began to believe that the city was founded on the same wars, riots, revolts and uprisings, and the people in these times instead of them dying, I have reproduced. Unfortunately, I have given for a win L . But only on the topic! He immediately started to search for information on other topics that do I need to continue to work writing. Posegregowałem, some things pozrzucałem the file and looked it up it was 22.00: O. Now here I would not go to the mega pracusia and I have to admit that, in these times that I wrote, was also a time in which to leave a job "do some thing." This "something" is a simple little things like going after the tea, take out the rubbish, gg brief conversation, or writing / replying to sms. I consider it a successful day, but very exhausting. However, I am not pleased by the fact that I did not write five pages of valuable work. I hesitate whether to take up for the destruction of a harmonica, or leave it. I'm afraid also to give myself the same challenge tomorrow - 5 pages. And what can not handle? What will happen to my psyche tomorrow, when something goes wrong? Do I think - oh, yesterday I did not give advice to make 5 - it is impossible today, it probably will not. Will it be a good excuse for this to start up simply hang around in the world do not know, see what the next day will bring . You have to be positive and move forward. And the fact that today I did not let the board do something, I should just motivate you to achieve it tomorrow! With this attitude, I will begin creating your goals.
goals for tomorrow:
  1. write a minimum of 5 sheets A4 work
  2. Select the Rybnik and gather information about all stores, galleries Focus (writes about her job)
  3. Exercise at least 30 minutes
  4. not play poker
  5. not watching "funny videos"
  6. Seeing no more than a BO3 match in the SCII

Yeah, I feel the Power! I know that waiting for me an even greater challenge. I'm excited to face it. I do not do today, harmonica, no excuses and exemptions. No it hurts. Tomorrow will surely succeed!

wrote about his day, gave vent to what was in me in the middle. Now I wonder why that part is so much? The whole project is so my Katharsis. A form of purification of the imperfections of the old self. Writing about yourself and all those experiences, a little helps me. I'm an introvert, and this is a way to share what is inside the other. Some of the common experience. Subconsciously, I feel that I do not do this alone. Although I have to go the same way, I know there are people who silently, in secret, or loudly and openly cheer me. I also know that there are people who have the same problems and do not know how to deal with them. Some people probably think that in general you can not deal with them. I would like your attitude, and this blog to prove that it can be. I would like to give an example to those who do not believe they could then say - as he gave advice, I am sure I will! If you will be but one person besides me who on this gain, it will be my double success. So I decided that my every post, which will appear, will have "something of value." I think the separation of content on the diary and motivational lessons by changing color. But I do not know whether or not I change the server, because this one is horrible to use, when it comes to technical matters. But you already can in the next episode ...
And finally, "something of value":
One day, fifteen-year-son asked his father:

- Dad, do you want me to run a marathon?
father, despite his heart disease, agreed. Crafty time marathon.
After some time the son asked his father again:
- Dad, do you want me to run a marathon?
father again, he agreed, and cunning running a marathon together.
again soon son asked his father:
- Dad, you want to beat me, "Ironman"?
Ironman - it's the hardest triathlon in the world - must be four kilometers swim, ride a bike, and one hundred and eighty kilometers forty-two km run.
father agreed.

This story would be completely normal if not for one fact - SEE FILM


0 comments:

Post a Comment