Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sleeping Positions For Costochondritis

At the beginning of something about yourself.

idea to set up a blog did not come quite spontaneously, as it happens in most cases. I was considering creating something like this for quite some time, but today I decided to finally DO something and not just THINK. Because it seems to me, is my biggest problem. Apparently, even intelligent people (and as such I think is) are so much at a disadvantage when confronted with people less intelligent that the latter, do not analyze the situation in which they are thus unable to see the problems arising from the decision. Any decision and action, which comes hard to intelligent people with great difficulty ... But back to topic DOING, or ACTION. Apparently, the secret of effective action is ... action. I, unfortunately, as yet I can not effectiveness to.
I 23-year-old boyfriend, who lives too easily, and have as well. I live at home, in-room only at my disposal. Every day after breakfast I wake up without worrying if something is in the refrigerator, because the parents do not belong to the poor. I get kompa, where most of the time I lose the magic of Internet browsing. In the afternoon lunch, which my grandmother had prepared and vegetation again :-). From time to time to go to college (studying economics), to pretend that something is being done. In total, more to meet friends, play poker with them, than listen theory, detached from reality, describing the phenomenon and the translator of that date were 30 years ago. It is September and I should long ago have permanent bachelor's defense behind him - unfortunately, not even finished the job. This is the result of many things, but above all - motivation. (With one hand I am not surprised myself, because as you can motivate yourself to do something that you do not have the slightest value? And on the other, but it is not reasonable to leave something unfinished, the more that relatively speaking, the energy required to consummation of this is low compared with the results.). Apart from school, a week I meet a girl - which in total have nothing specific we do not. Cheerful and pleasant, "hanging out" with him, going to the cinema, restaurant, or cuddling up and watching it really not matter, except that it is cool. I'm not saying here that this is wrong, because I think that such moments will be salvation after work when I get tired, stressed-out home. But now I need the most emotional support in the pursuit of the objectives of development. Once again, too much thinking, too little concrete :-). Another important thing to do, is my work / hobby. I am a DJ and every Friday and Saturday I play in clubs. It is incredibly fun and profitable work. Earn more than my mother, who is a teacher with seniority 25letnim and the highest professional advancement, and to alcohol at parties for free and beautiful girl gazing at my person. What more do you need a young guy?
At first glance, it is an idyll, idyllic even. However, I have already wasted enough time and skill. I have always felt "special" made for great things. Everything always came easily to me, the red stripes without learning, a place at the best schools in the region, the best seats in sports (swimming once professionally trained.) And now what? Vegetation? My life with continuous session winning streak, dominating and being the best, it has become almost the vegetation. From weekend to weekend - if only until Friday - when work and party, alcohol, music, good atmosphere, beautiful girls. During the week, silting up the computer and nice moments with the girl. The lion - the king of the jungle, I became a lion - a cat in a cage, which was created with comfort.
treat this blog as a way to regain freedom. Breaking out of the cage, control over their own lives. Apparently we are so, what are our habits, habits. They shape us, but that we can change them. You have chosen a maxim, it may return a trivial - keep going. However, as the last to persuade, the power of simplicity. Every journey begins with that first step. Some of my it is reportedly the most important - maybe it is, but they are definitely the next increasingly difficult.
At the end I have to write what some have probably noticed - I do not have any knowledge or skills (beyond those gained in the Polish couple of years ago at school) for writing newspaper columns, blogs or diaries. But I think I can handle and eventually he will gain an ever better form.

0 comments:

Post a Comment