Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Does Folicure Makes Your Hair Grow

That day, like the end? Restart

last two days is a terrible defeat. I did not write for two days or a single sentence to work - which is my priority. My guess is that one is a corollary of the second. The weekend was hopeless, and plan on Monday was not the most perfect. I did not write it on paper, it did not make the things I do (which helped me a lot last week). Morning I decided to get some sleep, got up before 10, wysypiając normally, but already then you do not have the energy and desire to exercise, forced somehow, because I knew that this is the most important, you need a good start, then you need only continue. Everything But posypało. I sat on my PC, hoping for a quiet afternoon and the evening to do the work (then I do the best work). Unfortunately, my father arrived in the afternoon and said that hittin sanitation at home because renovating a bathroom at the top: O. Needless to say, how much to interfere with my plans ... In the end, in addition to aid his father in the meantime I found a minute to play in order to on your top: O I do not know how this came to mind, because a very long time since I played, but it happened. Addiction, inherent demon in me woke up to it in the best moment - when I was low effects podłamany weekend, and knowing that your thighs are not to carry out the plan for today. Conscious of the total defeat . After all, no one would notice if it is more ... or at least it will be nice ... Unfortunately, I gave up tempted. Evening, I was devastated by his attitude and the consequence was a total olanie topic. This morning, the mood is even worse as soon as I heard the drill and instruments to forge a pipe from the walls. I decided to lie ... I summoned up not running - because it looked like that I go jogging and the work is in progress? I was lying ... The first time he lay in bed 2godziny. I felt awful. My self-esteem dropped to zero, I did not even plan on the day. During the day, nothing helped in the renovation, pograłem itself to the compiling of 2 an hour and I spent an afternoon with his girlfriend. It was not until I was seized after a fashion - told to get dressed in the normal (Not dirty, from yesterday morning lying on the ground) of things, wash and show her work. I also stretched out into the yard - which has done me well. During the conversation fell to me a very important question - what are you going to do after the new year? When I ran my butt imagination and visualized myself all what I want, all the goals I set for myself, the desire to realize their future again. Maybe it was not mega rich, but there's always something. With the deepening every moment in his fantasy, I began to believe that it will come true. Agata probably even did not seem realize what she had done, but it helped me very much. Thus when I got home (after the meeting at which I was later agreed), I started physical training, which I missed today, and created a new piece of laziness. Now I write a blog post quickly and then we off to sleep, tomorrow morning to move into battle. Visualization is a powerful tool! Tomorrow I will write more about the techniques of NLP and to assist them in their practice.

However, the plan Monday I move on tomorrow, and perfects it:
1. I will write at least 5 pages of work BSc
second I train at least 30 minutes body
third Preparing a schedule for Thursday
4th I make an interesting blog entry on
5th I do not watch "funny movies" and other pierdów on youtube
6th I do not play Starcraft.


ps. Apparently there are visits there, but I wonder if anyone even reads: O. How do you like the new decor and the server?

0 comments:

Post a Comment