Sunday, September 19, 2010

Drapes For Light Blue Bedroom

Day Day No.1 No.2

Today started with a defeat. Alarm clock set at 7.15 was gradually moved up to 9.30? Subsidence quite large: O, two hours sleep more than it was in the plans. Looking at it in hindsight, I conclude that it's still good. I went to sleep after first - that I slept around eight hours. So far, I slept at 10 - often waking up after midnight. In addition, from Wednesday to Thursday I slept only 5: O. Also, after long thoughts defeat proved to be successful in a certain way because IS PROGRESS. After getting up once tried to be active and work to drowsiness is not a victory of the plans. I took my dog \u200b\u200band went for a walk (march). Prior to running, but due to illness had to switch gears to gear up the stairs, but after two days of running such an awful ache my calf. Bearing in mind is that when one practices, you should give your muscles one day of rest, to regenerate, I decided to march. The 20-minute walk did me good. Dotleniłem up, I had time to think about what awaits me today, and relatively, to plan all activities. I like walks / runs immediately after waking up. Even during the walk came to me, I'd have something else instead of the stick figure today. I invented a punching bag. I bought it could a year ago, 30 pound, giant punching bag. Poboksowałem 10 minutes and went to do pompko-jumping and six Weider. Okąpałem and breakfast before I took the laptop - it was already after 11:00 and transmission of the GSL has begun. After watching the matches saw a bus and went to Rybnik to write all the shops and galleries Focus wypytania in women shop assistants, a company in which they work. It took me a lot of time. Bus Return (planned) 14:59, rode at 15:10. He should go to my house less than 15 minutes, and because traffic was at 16:00 at home: O. Even then I knew that today, however, will not lightly. Tired after a few hours of walking, then standing in a hot crowded bus, I've already fussy. I ate dinner while watching 20minutowy Naruto Episode (this tale ... pish anime) and I took to work. The first hour went very slowly. Watching pages, making the tea break it, break the other thing ... But I thought, aaa these 5 pages of material which he gathered, he will go quickly, easily and pleasantly . It did not go! I finished after midnight. I have no idea why it took so long: O (nooo I can, I know that to write a line I have read several / teen and think about exactly how to bite.) I write a blog in Word, without such major paragraphs, with no spacing 1.5, and now I'm finishing 9tą page. Why not write this work, there is indeed such a hop-siup it seemed to me? We'll see if I'm in good spirits. I am glad that I gave the advice today. I really had no harmonica and knowing that it will fail as I get out of a total loser on the blog - it's the job pierniczyłbym already at 21 and watched a movie, because I have 3 downloaded and a couple of days to watch a mega fancy any of them.

goals for tomorrow:

first Take to Katowice and obtain missing materials to work
second Agatka hug ;-)
third Take to work and have fun horny
4th When buddies will give advice to play with them before work pokerka
5th write at least one way to work BSc


As you can see, the objectives are focused on social and social sphere. You can not lose in one, olewając everything else around. Ideal writes about Denis Waitley in his book GRAIN SIZE . Heartily recommend this title. It is a book highly motivating to action and thought-provoking. It is also my favorite (right after Achaji) book J .

PS. In my reading books, I used the shortcut GSL, SCII, and I wrote something about it Idrze. All this is connected with my past. About 10 years ago I got a computer and then started my passion. By chance fallen into my hands playing Starcraft, I play to this day (recently married second part). The game belongs to the RTS (Real Time Strategy), and its essence is to defeat the enemy. The game expands enormously rivalry and competition. In Korea, the game is almost a national sport, where the best (progamerzy) are treated like stars. An example of such a game of "Eye Player" link
was completely absorbed by this game, I was able to play 10 per day, not realizing that it has passed the whole day. They were really crazy times. Then I started to slowly lose your computer, olewając other things ... It was then that my person was on board netwars.pl, which is very specific and unique in its kind. Users of this forum are people who like me were engrossed by Starcraft. Now maybe we do not attach to it (SC) so much weight, but still these people what if the other family. Different share weird, stupid topics with even stupid answers. I keep the latest information from what appeared on the net ... Tyleee on the forum because of this blog is not meant to be. Even write it all GSL - a tournament in the second part of Starcraft, or the recently released Starcraft II, in which a prize pool of over 170tyś dollars, and the winner takes U.S. $ 85tyś O.

Ok. is now "something of value":
Firstly again I recommend the book "Seeds of Greatness"
And two powerful quotes to thinking about what I can and I can not. Did I succeed, whether it is better not to try, because it never fails ...
"Most people do not lead their lives. They just accept them."
- John Kotter

"If the dream is big enough - facts do not matter."
- Dexter Yager

0 comments:

Post a Comment